In all this Web feed hacking I've been working with my list originally exported from Lektora in OPML format. I wrote XSLT to convert from OPML to XBEL and XOXO. In the case of XOXO I really couldn't figure out any common conventions for Web feeds so I made up my own for now. The resulting XBEL looks a lot easier to work with, so I'm propose extensions for feed URL / site URL coupling in the renewal of XBEL. I figured my XSLT might be useful to others, so here are the links:
Going from XBEL to OPML, I've been using Dan MacTough's
XSLT. (He also has an XBEL to XHTML transform). I sometimes have to tweak the resulting attributes to deal with
text type OPML madness.
I've also posted my Web feed list in XBEL form. It uses old school XBEL 1.0, and not any of the metadata additions I'm hoping to see in 1.2. As such, it's only a list of Web feeds and doesn't include the corresponding Weblog home pages.